Topband: RX Antenna Recommendations

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RX Antenna Recommendations
From: k7rx@attbi.com (Kevin Nathan)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 03:06:37 -0000
Hi All,

I want to thank all of those who have sent me ideas for antennas.  While I
know the flags and pennants are great, I really don't think I have the room
to do this and I would have to have a hole somewhere where I didn't have
good receive.  I am leaning very much right now toward a small shielded loop
or a snake.  I have some info already on these and will be evaluating my
space and parts bin to see what I can put together.

Again, thanks all for your feedback.  Very 73 to all.

Kevin, K7RX :)