Topband: Thanks

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Thanks
From: fcresce@comcast.net (Fred Cresce)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:46:27 -0500
Thanks to All who responded to my pre-amp need. I ordered the I.C.E. pre-amp
and possibly for Christmas I'll buy myself one of those K9AY switchable loops.
My power company RF guy is here and is trying to locate some nasty line noise
somewhere. He said noise from a power line can travel a long distance when it's
affecting 160M. My last problem  was 5 miles away with a live line arcing to a
dead line. The dead line being the aerial. I always get good listening tips and
operating tips on this reflector.
Fred KC4MOP

multipart/alternative
  text/html