Topband: propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: propagation
From: stans@rockisland.com (stan seiffert)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 09:09:19 -0800
Is it possible to have meteor trail  enhancement on 160m?  Last night =
about 1120Z,  I heard Tom, W8JI, very loud, calling cq on 1824.5.  =
VK2WPM came back to him, but, I didn't hear the VK at all.  I was hoping =
to hear JT1CO,  but, everything was going over the top of me as usual.  =
Suddenly, while VK2WPM Was transmitting I heard one distinct character =
and then nothing.  Has anyone had a similar experience?

73,  Stan  W7AWA

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---