Topband: PP5JR/PT5A QSL VIA PP5VB

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PP5JR/PT5A QSL VIA PP5VB
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:56:26 -0500
If anyone needs a 160M QSL for our operations this week, please QSL direct to
PP5VB with an SAE and green stamp.

I will be giving Barbosa all my logs for the pre-contest PP5JR operations and
he will, of course, have the contest logs for 160M that we will make as PT5A.

Condx were good last night - I think I worked over 75 stations in all with
about 12 of them being from Western Europe.

We have improved our EU listening situation for tonight, so we will see what is
possible from about 04-06z into Europe.

We shall do our level best to work some more of the EU boys tonight.

Last night among those  European stations worked were:

5B4AGC
DL5RBW
OM5RW
F5LGE
I2ZFD
DF2PY - probably the loudest signal copied here from EU

and others - about 12 in all - the first EU opening I have seen here in a long
time.

CU you guys again later tonight.

73 JEFF

K1ZM@aol.com