Topband: Last Season for A92ZE

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Last Season for A92ZE
From: K4SXT@rocketmail.com (Julius Gostel)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 05:37:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Gang,

Since this will be my last season here in Bahrain, I
will make a special effort to be on every morning from
0130-0300z during December.  I like to use 1824khz.  I
have not heard any USA this season yet - we did work
VE1ZZ in CQWW, but he is the only North American QSO
since early summer.  I also am making an effort for
Long Path on both 80 and 160 when I get home from work
early enough. I think the best bet is to hook up on 80
and then QSY to 160.

Looking forward to seeing you all on top band.

73,
Gus  A92ZE