Topband: yv5mbx - shunt feeding tower 160 mt

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: yv5mbx - shunt feeding tower 160 mt
From: jcraig@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Joe Craig)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:29:46 -0330 (NST)
Javier,

I assume that the X component is negative.  L Network solutions for
27-j39 -> 50 ohms pure resistance are:
 F  2165.82 pF     3.26 uH
 F     3.61 uH    11.73 uH
 R     5.65 uH  1632.15 pF
 R     1.24 uH     4.79 uH

The first value is the series reactance Xs, the second is the
parallel reactance Xp.  F indicates that Xp shunts the load, R
indicates it shunts the feed.

73
Joe VO1NA