Topband: Feeding the tower

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Feeding the tower
From: ua3ab@dateline.ru (Andrew Chesnokov)
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 08:25:16 -0500
Hello, Reflectees.
So this questions might be a common to reflector, I need advise on how
to make my tower to radiate on 160.

Tower #1 is 42m (140 feet) high with 3 el short Yagi (Force12 Mag340N)
atop it, Another antenna 5m(15feet) above it is 3 el 30m short Yagi
(Force12 EF330).

Another tower is 26m(90 feet) high with 6 el 20m and 6 el 15m Yagis atop
it. May be this is a better choice?

What I'd like to have for radials is a kind of elevated radials
arrangement, 3-6 radials 4-6m high is what I can afford for winter
season.

Your input will be appreciated.

73, Andy UA3AB