Topband: Not like the rules says!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Not like the rules says!
From: ea6acc@jazzfree.com (Josep)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 07:23:15 -0000
Hi, this is an extract from the Stew Perry rules. Do everybody acknowledge
that..? I beleive NOT. I am now connected to my local cluster, (contest is
over, SR here), and if you have a look at spotted stations on it, you
probably see lots of stations running the contest and spotting others.
Gentlemen, I think this is NOT mentioned on the rules, so if everybody is
not following the rules,  what are we doing here..? It is supposed to be the
"GENTLEMEN´s BAND" (!?).
Good luck to all, using packet spotting or not..!

>Remote or packet spotting shall not be used.

73/Josep
EA6ACC