Topband: Stew Perry Spots!!!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Spots!!!!
From: earlham@radiks.net (Iowaguy)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:06:26 -0600
Topbanders...

I was spotted last night.  A ham friend here in town (who was not
participating in the SP) spotted me, I'm sure thinking he was doing me a
favor.  Not a big deal...and there is no way of preventing that.  I'm
guessing the intent of the rules is to prevent contest participants from
actively using packet to find new stations, etc.

73 and Happy New Year to all...Dave
W0FLS