Topband: detuning vertical

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: detuning vertical
From: polkram@it.pl (polkram)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:18:13 +0100
Hello Guys,
I am happy user of V160S from TITANEX, works quite good.
My problems concern setuning vertical durnig receivin. I have not enough
palce to place my receiving antenas far enough to avoid coupling( only K9AY
in 60 meters away, beverage(500 feet) for USA about 90 meters away),
beverage (500 feet) for africa is quite close to vertical (25 meters) and is
not working any  better then K9AY.

I am not very keen in elctronics and I am looking for kind of advice "try to
do this" HI!
Do you have any suggestions for me?
73, HNY and better conditions on Top Band

Jacek Kubiak
SP5DRH