Topband: 160m Curacao PJ2/K8ND QSL Cards

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m Curacao PJ2/K8ND QSL Cards
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:09:40 -0500
If anyone wants quick turnaround on PJ2/K8ND QSL card
for my 400+ 160 meter QSOs from Signal Point on Curacao
in November 2002, now is the time to send the SASE.

I will QSL 100% to the bureaus in the second week of
February. Any cards that arrive here before I mail to the
bureaus will be pulled from the bureau box and sent
immediately.

QSLs for the PJ2T Caribbean Contesting Consortium (CCC)
operations in CQWW SSB and CW are via N9AG. Full logs for
those operations and information about the station can be found
at http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm