Topband: Topband frequency allocations listing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband frequency allocations listing
From: k0ckdennis@machlink.com (Dennis)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:58:59 -0600
Topbanders;  I am in the process of updating the Topband Frequency =
Allocations Listing on my webb page  Please see new address =
below..............
http://topbandradio.mainpage.net/

I would like to hear from anyone who has information or changes to the =
current listing.  I will make the necessary changes and place back on =
the files page for everyones use. =20

Hopefully, I can maintain and keep the page more current and fresh in =
the future.

Thanks for understanding and all the help and information in advance.

73s and CU pm TopBand.

Dennis                        K=D8CKD

multipart/alternative
  text/html