Topband: 160m contests - what do you want?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160m contests - what do you want?
From: zl3ix at inet.net.nz (Greg - ZL3IX)
Date: Sat Jan 25 16:24:21 2003
I would like to add my support to Steve's post.

I am thoroughly enjoying this contest, simply because condx seem so good,
BUT I have spent zero time CQ'ing, simply because I can't hold a frequency.
While the search and pounce is great fun, I could surely work a whole lot
more guys with a clear(ish) frequency, thus adding to their enjoyment, as
well as my own.

By the way, what have condx been like in the rest of the world?  From my
point of view, they are the best since I have been in ZL.  In my pre SR
stint this morning I worked 15 Eu in 9 different countries.  Until yesterday
I had never worked Eu at all.  What's happened?

73, Greg, ZL3IX