Topband: Re-locating. removal of 160m 1/4wl vertical

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re-locating. removal of 160m 1/4wl vertical
From: n4uk at mindspring.com (Ken Ramirez, N4UK)
Date: Thu Jan 30 08:58:32 2003
       After 7 years of living out in the countryside of South Carolina I find
myself being relocated to Richmond , Va for work.
       The QTH is up for sale and I'll probably have to take down the 4 towers
and all of the antennas in quick time if it sells soon. Anyone interested in
working out a remove/Buy deal for the Rohn 25 1/4 wl 160 meter vertical? This
includes 120 feet of Rohn 25 including bottom pivot section, 9 sets of guys
with all insulators and hardware, Pivot mount, ceramic commercial base
insulator, guy anchors, and commercial grade tuning network. There is a 2el 40m
yagi on top. Let me know if interested. It pains me to have to move but it was
either this or get into some other line of work.
73, Ken, N4UK 864-787-9900