Topband: Where are you guys ? Fb condx !

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Where are you guys ? Fb condx !
From: ghis.penny at tiscali.be (Ghis Penny)
Date: Fri Mar 7 11:15:55 2003
Hi all,

Another fb opening this morning. Worked three
7's this morning. K7CA in Utah and KC7V and
AE7H, both in Arizona. Have been on daily the
last four weeks. Every morning I got an opening
into the US ( mainly 5, 7, 8, 9 and 0 area).
But where is everyone ? Band was real bad in
December and first two weeks of January, but
condx have much improved. Fb sigs out of the
Caribbean (the different PJ2's). Also the northern
part of South America has been worked with
fb sigs.

Condx peak here 0550-0615z, just before my
sunrise. I am mostly on 1828. Of course for
countries east of me, condx peak a bit earlier.

73, Ghis-ON5NT