Topband: Trap Dipole for 160/80 Meters

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Trap Dipole for 160/80 Meters
From: n7ioh at yahoo.com (Al Turner)
Date: Thu Mar 27 22:07:04 2003
    I'm looking at Bill Orr's Wire Antenna hand book and have found an antenna
that I think might fit my needs.  It is a trap dipole for 160 & 80 Meters
designed by JH1LKH.  I was thinking of using an open-wire feed system instead
of the coax.  I also want to move the resonant frequencies a little.  I was
wondering if anyone has built one of these and how well it preformed?

                                Thanks, Al N7IOH