Topband: Lightning Protection E-List

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Lightning Protection E-List
From: kn4lf at tampabay.rr.com (Thomas Giella)
Date: Sat Apr 19 11:51:03 2003
   I'm a member of a moderated Yahoo Groups E-list called Lightning Protection-
Lightning & Power Quality Issues at:
professionals such as meteorologists, physicists, electrical engineers,
architects, medical personnel, safety personnel and lay people such as amateur
radio operators.
  There is much useful information applicable to our radio hobby within the
group so wanted to advise all of same.

73,
Thomas Giella, KN4LF
EL87WX
Plant City, FL, USA

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather Geomagnetic Data Plus
HF/MF Propagation Outlook:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm

---