Topband: QF-1A Autek Filter

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: QF-1A Autek Filter
From: dpatterson3 at wi.rr.com (Dave Patterson)
Date: Wed May 7 13:42:04 2003
Hello Dennis.
I have a Autek QF-1A and I need  some sort of manual for it.
Would appreciate any help.
I used the filter when I had a Heathkit SB401/303 setup.
Since then I have picked up a Kenwood TS-850s.
I am trying to setup my ham shack again after moving from the
basement.
The Kenwood has some basic cw filters, one or two. But it does not
have all the available filters.
Would it benefit me to connect the QF-1A to the Kenwood?
I do remember this filter really worked nice in a cw confusion!
But I am not sure if it would be of use with the Kenwood.
Thanks for your time.
dpatterson3@wi.rr.com
Dave Patterson WD9IKO