Topband: Re: Ground Screen (javier Lopez)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: Ground Screen (javier Lopez)
From: jlopez at plasticosomega.com (Plasticos Omega)
Date: Mon Jun 16 18:22:32 2003
I would like know how the performance of a vertical antenna could be
affected if the common grounding point, I mean the point were all the
radials are joined that use to be at the base of the antenna it?s displaced
about 10 feet from the vertical antenna grounding point.

I make this question because actually I have a HF-2V with 240 radials and I
ave plans to change for a taller antenna, if  I do so I could use the same
place due guying restrictions and I?ll be forced to move the antenna about
10 feet.

Do I need to move the radial system too?

73's
Javier
yv5mbx