Topband: Re: Weak signal receivers

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: Weak signal receivers
From: on4kj at skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Tue Jun 24 15:11:46 2003
Affraid that more and more people dont even understand what this is all
about.... sorry guy's.
Nowadays amateurs buy tranceivers on criteria like this, " My friend told me
that or this one is a good one, and its good looking, " but who is my
friend.....,?
In general when you buy a tranceiver, just ask your vendor to do a serie of
tests in front of you. If he's able to do so, sure he'll charge you a 100$
to do so. Thats  the only difference between HAM and PROF.
But the sun is still shining for every body,........... still wonder whats
the sun ?

Jos on4kj