Topband: IC-746PRO A/B Testing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: IC-746PRO A/B Testing
From: w3uls at 3n.net (John Rippey)
Date: Mon Jun 30 09:16:59 2003
I'm not at all surprised that the IC-746PRO has been given top banana at
Earl's QTH. It is the best receiver at this QTH as well. Now if the
receiver could be shoe-horned into the Yaesu FT-920, which has great
features/ergonomics for CW, it would be Nirvana.

(I don't have any inherent bias against the OMNI VI I own, it's just that I
rarely get a chance to use it.  It spends more time at the T-T repair dept.
than it does here.

73,
John, W3ULS