Topband: W0AH/B is now on 1802.75 KHz through weekend

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: W0AH/B is now on 1802.75 KHz through weekend
From: W0AH at msn.com (DOUGLAS ALLEN)
Date: Sat Jul 12 20:50:34 2003
Bob, VE3OSZ and Tom, K1KI, alertly pointed out that W1AW is on 1818.  Tom said
the band plan was for 160M beacons on 1999-2000, and suggested I move it there
or below 1801.  Searched through my box of crystals, closest I could find was
1802.75.  The crystal isn't very active, so my input is down to 30 mw with an
ERP well below 10 mw ERP, very unlikely to be heard outside of my town in
summer. I may have time to fiddle with my 2N2222 oscillator feedback and tank
circuit tomorrow and bring the power back up to a rock crushing 65 or 100 mw
input.  If anyone objects to 1802.75, I will take the beacon off the air before
Monday when I am moving it back to 1695 KHz as a MedFER beacon.  If anyone
copies it, you win the golden ears award!
Doug W0AH  Woodland Park CO 80866