Topband: K9AY Loops

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K9AY Loops
From: ted.demopoulos at i-sti.com (Ted Demopoulos)
Date: Thu Jul 24 16:16:47 2003
I'm considering putting up some K9AY loops about 750 feet SW from my 160
delta loop as supplemental RX antennas to the beverages RX antennas and
I have a couple of questions.

1) Any ideas as to how well they should work for in band SO2R (TXing on
topband while simultaneously RX a few kc away). Can sort of do it with
the beverages on 80m, but no way on 160m - but the Beverages ARE much
closer than 750 feet.

2) How high up in freq will they work?? I use my Beverages occasionally
as the way up to 10 meters - how about the K9AY Loops??

73
Ted KT1V