Topband: CY9A

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CY9A
From: otterstad at enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Mon Jul 28 07:18:35 2003
Much to my surprise - and delight - CY9A was coming through with a decent
signal early this morning.  He did not hear too well and worked  simplex,
which certainly did not help.
Here in Europe we have some people who make LONG calls sp split is important.

If somebody closer talk to him, pse suggest a 2-3 kHz split  - which he should
announce
frequently.  It is amazing how many people are not listening properly before
calling.

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com