Topband: ZL3IX Visit

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZL3IX Visit
From: k6se at juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 05:37:49 2003
Had a nice visit by 160-meter DXer Greg, ZL3IX (ex-ZS5K) a week ago after
he completed some business in L.A.  We went to a local ham coffee
get-together where Greg got a better sample of the local creature called
"ham".  Everyone enjoyed hearing Greg's stories about DXing from ZL.

Greg toured the shack of K6SE, took some photos of the shunt-fed towers
and was very interested in my Elecraft K2.

Monday Greg flew on to Houston on business and by now is back home in ZL.
 Thoroughly enjoyed his visit!

73, de Earl, K6SE