RE: Topband: 160 Beacons

To: "Topband@Contesting. Com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: 160 Beacons
From: "Tod - Idaho" <tod@skypoint.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:51:18 -0500
Clearly, Tom's idea of time coordinated calling/transmissions could be put
together without worrying about anything as long as the stations were
attended. To put together something that involves 'unattended' and/or
attended may be a little harder and might benefit from IARU participation.

It comes to mind that most folks would want to 'operate' rather than
'beacon' when conditions are good or some prime DX comes on the air. That
sort of conflicts with the coordinated attended beacons doesn't it?

Tod, KØTO