Topband: ADSL Broadband Modem Routers - EMC with 160m?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ADSL Broadband Modem Routers - EMC with 160m?
From: "Phil Catterall" <phil.catterall@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:23:25 +0100
Hi There

Can anyone recommend a Top Band EMC friendly ADSL Broadband Modem/Router?

I am shortly going on Broadband ADSL internet. A review on the Amazon
website says that Netgear router/modems gave out a lot of "radio
interference". The comment was from "Joe Public" and not a radio amateur, so
I am curious to know if any amateur on the Topband Newsgroup has been
affected by QRM from these units before I make my decision on which one to
buy.

73 Phil G4OBK

Phil Catterall (G4OBK)

Ham Radio Website: http://www.qsl.net/g4obk