RE: Topband: CQWW

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: RE: Topband: CQWW
From: "Miroslav BEBJAK" <om5rw@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:24:06 +0000
Hello,

condx during CQ WW CW were not as good as I expected. I could hear just a few stations from NA, mostly big guns with very weak signals: KC1XX, KT1V, VY2ZM, VE2IM and a few others.
Carribean were not as loud as they used to be here on our site and it took me long hours to catch them: KV3FZ, KP3Z, 8P5A, 6Y6X, PY0FF . Some of them I could not: PJ2T, TG0AA, V47KP, VP5X, TI5N...
HC8N was tough one along with PT5A. Finally they could copy me during our sun rise on sunday, when I spent almost two long nights calling them. I think QRN on their side was the problem.
Missed a few double mults on sunday evening: ZS4TX, ZS6UT, 9J2KC, ZD8Z, TO4WW - all of them were strong, but they were on S/P mode, exept 9J :o(
Anyway I enjoyed the contest and I am pleased with our result.
See you all in CQ WW 160m CW Contest.

Miro OM5RW - 160m op at OM7M M/S team

www.qsl.net/om7m