Topband: Receive Antenna/Rig Protection Box ? Archive

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Receive Antenna/Rig Protection Box ? Archive
From: "Mike Rhodes" <weightdn@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:47:32 -0500
Well, I give up!

Sometime in the past month, someone made a comment that they wouldn't
consider hooking up their separate receive antenna without their something
something switchbox. It was homebrew (not the KD9SV box although I'm looking
for info on that too) and they even posted a link to their website and I
went there and took a look. Anyhow, I thought I bookmarked it but must not
have. I looked thru the November archives and didn't find it although it is
probably under some off the wall title. Does anyone remember the 'box' I'm
talking about or even the name the fellow had for it so I can search the
archives for it. Or am I even looking on the right reflector?

Tnx & 73 de
Mike / W8DN