Topband: elecraft k2/100

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: elecraft k2/100
From: "linda doyle" <ldoyle@gwi.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:53:46 -0600
Hi topbanders,Hope you can furnish me some hands on feedback pertaining to the
elecraft k2/100 I read all all the reviews,the comparasions,but unfortunately
not one comment about its performance on top band ,but must say the comments of
users of the k2/100 on other bands couldn't sing its praises high enough,so
they convinced me to give one a try getting all the goodies 160mrx,ssb,noise
blanker,dsp, so hope someone out there has one and could give me some info as
to how it performs on top band regardsJohn K1GUN