Re: Topband: 160 Meters and ARRL

To: jcraig@mun.ca, w8ji@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Meters and ARRL
From: W2pm@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:28:45 EST
In a message dated 1/22/2004 7:12:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, jcraig@mun.ca
writes:

> >I wonder what it takes to get the attention of the people in an Ivory
> Tower?
> >Will they ever show any concern for 160 meters?

I think each person lobbying their local Director and showing there is a
group constituency will do .. I dont think there needs to be torch carrying mob
approach to get their attention but only a personal effort one-by-one and a
modicum of organization among 160 ops.. Hell even antique radio AM operators
have
a couple of groups where they've gotten ARRL attention..