Re: Topband: Key Clicks Observation From Weekend

To: "tombaugh" <tombaugh@discoverynet.com>,"Bill Fisher, W4AN" <w4an@contesting.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Key Clicks Observation From Weekend
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:20:05 -0800
Relax, Tom. He was just kidding around. I can assure you
that this is one guy who takes his responsibility as an OO very
very serious. In fact, in general he is a very serious and
responsible guy. I am sure that he would not send out a notice
unless he actually heard a dirty signal on the air. He is aware,
however, (like many of us), that the FT1000MP is in general a clicky
rig when it comes from the factory.