Re: Topband: A61AJ, etc.

To: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: A61AJ, etc.
From: George Taft <W8UVZ@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:42:26 -0500
Hello all

To echo Joe's comments (and from others), we heard A61AJ for 2 hours at
levels from S7 to S9 in Michigan last eve.  A great testimony to good
propagation and  an excellent antenna system as Jeff so completely
describes.

I've worked A61AJ a few times over the years - both before and after the
4 sq was erected.  But I've never heard them for such an extended
period, especially at those signal levels.  Amazing!

73  George  W8UVZ