Topband:This Morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband:This Morning
From: "tombaugh" <tombaugh@discoverynet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 06:35:46 -0600
I need to change my work hours. What a wonderful signal Les KL7J put out
this morning.
I sat and listened for 30 minutes great ears too Les.
Then MikeVK6HD called me with such a strong signal I was shocked.
Others heard him so I asked if he would go ahead GA.
He ran a few and I looked for another Freq. His summer QRN was apparently
tough but sig was great
I ran out of time and wish I could have stayed.. Signals had a weird Aurora
type sound but were generally strong.
I'll look to see if Asia showed up.. but for the boys looking for Alaska
should have been on this morning!
Les provided me my last state and I'll bet many others are will join that
list.

Tom Baugh
AE9B