Topband: Invisable Fence Issues - Resolved

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Invisable Fence Issues - Resolved
From: "Scott Gordon" <sgordon@gordonsweb.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:08:20 -0500
I just wanted to THANK everyone who responded to my Invisable Fence Issues.  I
got some great suggestions to try out, but here is what has greatly resolved my
problem.

Most of my problems where coming from a RX antenna TLA (Transmission Line
Antenna) which run to the same side of the neigbor invisable fence.  This is a
Inntotek fence, we put it on a timer which comes on at 6 am and goes off at 9pm
and for the most part that will work ok.  The dog seems to know the boundies
pretty well anyway.  But this unit was turned up maximum, and by just turning
it down to a lower level it is almost gone.  I may not even need it on a timer.
This was done this morning, so looking forward to testing before 9pm tonight to
see if I can even hear it.

Thanks very much for all the help,

Scott

http://www.kq8rp.com