Topband: kh6zm pileup

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: kh6zm pileup
From: "linda doyle" <ldoyle@gwi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:10:29 -0600
here we go again with these senseless lectures about operating habits come-on
people this has been going on since the beginning of ham radio and it'll keep
on going long after the lecturers finally run out of old boring advice that we
have all heard so many times i'm surprised Bill lets this stuff get on the
reflector i guess its a given that all the callers that were in the pileup read
this reflector,so i guess we're all lids and poor operators Boy these guys with
all the advice really get me fired up ..see ya in the pileups..John K1GUN