Topband: Condx this AM

To: "160mReflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condx this AM
From: "Josep" <ea6bf@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:28:31 -0000
Hi all,

woken up early this morning (tnx our 5 weeks baby!) and switched the radio
on. Checked the cluster I have seen that CO8LY was spotted there, moved to
his QRG and surprisingly I could hear him with 559 sigs. Called him several
times as well as other EU stnx but not luck, looked like he had RX problems.
He then moved a little down the band and continued with his CQs, called him
again under the EU pile and YES!, he replayed to me, so got a new-one this
morning..! I moved up the band and fixed on 1832.2 at 0550z, calling CQ DX,
and one after another I have been logging a nice bunch of US stnx, a total
of 24 untill my sun rised, but the great surprise has been working W2VJN in
Oregon, with a good and clear 549 sigs. This is my second QSO into that
state after the one I did with Tree N6TR/7 back in 97..!!
Hope to catch many of you in the coming days, if condx permits..!

73, Josep
EA6BF
(ex EA6ACC)