Topband: EP2TV and ZE7JX

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: EP2TV and ZE7JX
From: herbs@vipowernet.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:30:39 -0400
Some of the active topband DXER's in the 70's may remember
ZE7JX and also EP2TV. I worked both in 1976 on 160 but did
not follow up with QSLing at the time of the QSO.  I am not
a card collector but both Iran and N. Rhodesia (now
Zimbabwe) are super rare on 160 today.
I am trying to put a 200 country card collection together
and mount them on the ham shack wall like we used to do
years ago.

If anyone has any information on the identity of the QSL
manager or current call sign of either ZE7JX or EP2TV I sure
would be appreciate hearing from you.

73,

HerbSchoenbohm, KV4FZ