Re: Topband: EU allocation

To: "on4kj" <on4kj@skynet.be>, <jimjarvis@ieee.org>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: EU allocation
From: "john devoldere" <john.devoldere@pandora.be>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:40:08 -0000
Hi:

Sorry but the frequeny listing is incompolete:

1810-1850: 1 KW power available to all amateurs, 2 KW max with sepcial
licence
1850 -1875 10 Watt average (this limit applies to ALL countries in Europe
that have frequencues above 1850).

Belgium received this last section avout 18 months ago.

73

John, ON4UN
President UBA
Official contact of IARU society with the Belgian PRR (BIPT)