Topband: Final call for 2004 CQ 160 Logs

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Final call for 2004 CQ 160 Logs
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:41:45 -0400
Forwarded from K4JRB.  Reply to him at thompson@mindspring.com
and NOT to me.

73, Bill W4ZV

I have the last hand logs from CQ and still have a number of logs that are listed on the 3830/WA7BNM lists that have never been received. This is the last call for the following logs: (100K +)

CW
DK8ZB
EA3KU
EI7M
F5VHY
K9DX
N4KG
N8UM
OK2BFN
OM7M
RW9C
S53F
S55M
SP8NR
W5EKF
W6XX
W8AV

SSB
IV3TMV
KY5R
S55M

Please feel free to forward this info.  CW logs go to 160cw@kkn.net
SSB logs go to 160ssb@kkn.net
DO NOT reply to this e-mail as my spam blocker may stop your mail.  If you
have problems e-mail to k4jrb@juno.com

I have a number of smaller logs that are listed on 3830 but also not
received.  I plan on posting the top 200 scores for each section on the CQ
Magazine web page in June.  Warning, I have about 20 logs with ZERO claimed
score so these will not be in the claimed scores.  Please look at you entry
and if the claimed score is zero correct and re-submit ASAP.

73 Dave K4JRB CQ 160 Contests Director