Re: Topband: Technique for Putting Down Radials?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Technique for Putting Down Radials?
From: k2wh@optonline.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:41:23 -0400
I'm not so sure of this method.  Perhaps I am reading it incorrectly but I
think the gentleman is saying he wants to use one continuous length of wire
that will go from one stake back to the base of the antenna, (make no
electrical  connection) then go back to the next stake etc. until eventual
connection to the base of the antenna with the very end of the wire.

If this is correct, aren't we introducing a large IR drop in this
muti-thousands of feet of wire for signals entering at the far end vs signals
at the near end?

K2WH