Topband: Help needed: Windom & MFJ-259B measurements

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Help needed: Windom & MFJ-259B measurements
From: "Thomas Herrmann" <DL1AMQ@web.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:52:27 +0200
I wonder if my MFJ-measurements on TopBand-Windom (FD4, off center fed dipole,
...) are correct. How the results should be while checking both resonance
frequency (advanced mode => X=0 ) and impedance (normal mode).

I measured at the feed point both with/without Baluns (1:1; 1:4; 1:6) without
getting an clear indication of resonance frequency, harmonic frequencies and
inpedanz. How to do it correctly ?

Thank You in advance,
73 de Thomas, DL1AMQ