Topband: Re:Topband Aluminum Push Up Mast

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re:Topband Aluminum Push Up Mast
From: "Lee K7TJR" <k7tjr@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:21:04 -0700
I just stuck up a 40 foot piece of aluminum irrigation pipe for a temporary 40
meter antenna. You can easily walk this 2 inch pipe up with the help of one
other person and no raising fixtures. It sets in a plastic dog dish buried in
the ground for an insulator. No I dont have the dog any more..I would think a 7
foot stinger of another smaller pipe clamped to it would be no problem either.
Good luck,  Lee K7tjr Oregon