Topband: western US open 04/05 season

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: western US open 04/05 season
From: df2py@t-online.de (Dr .Wolf Ostwald)
Date: 22 Sep 2004 05:14 GMT
hi reflectees !
As to my limited knowledge, we experienced the first westcoast/Rocky-mountain
to EU opening on topband for the current season. Bob Ferrero / W6RJ made an
appearance about 45 minutes prior to my sunrise.Shortly thereafter K0RF, and
not to menchant all the midwest stns, N7JW peaked a bodacious 599 from Utah.
About 15 min b4 local sunrise, QRN came up and covered a few stations that were
still calling,too bad. But there will be other days.
I wish everybody a rewarding topband season !
73 de wolf -df2py-