Topband: Re: western US open 04/05 season

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Re: western US open 04/05 season
From: UA6LV <ua6lv@dx.ru>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:28:23 +0400
While there are no signals from Western coast in my area .
See you in a new season.

Especially I need WY, ID, ND and also NM, OK.

 73!Vlad/UA6LV

trcc> hi reflectees !
trcc> As to my limited knowledge, we experienced the first
trcc> westcoast/Rocky-mountain to EU opening on topband for the
trcc> current season. Bob Ferrero / W6RJ made an appearance about 45
trcc> minutes prior to my sunrise.Shortly thereafter K0RF, and not to
trcc> menchant all the midwest stns, N7JW peaked a bodacious 599 from
trcc> Utah. About 15 min b4 local sunrise, QRN came up and covered a
trcc> few stations that were still calling,too bad. But there will be
trcc> other days.
trcc> I wish everybody a rewarding topband season !
trcc> 73 de wolf -df2py-

--
Best regards,
              UA6LV                      mailto:ua6lv@dx.ru