Topband: deep QSB on 160 in EU too

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: deep QSB on 160 in EU too
From: df2py@t-online.de (Dr .Wolf Ostwald)
Date: 11 Oct 2004 17:56 GMT
hi reflectees !
I made just the same observations as Bill/4ZV.
This morning i spoiled QSOs with VA5DX and KH6ZM plus W7IUV. I heard them call,
gave them too lengthy a report and they never made it out of the noise again.
Mea maxima culpa - as the Romans would have said.
Well, i guess the idea about short calls is good, i need to train myself to it,
but it very much depends on the individual day, which strategy is better, short
and snappy or slow and pronounced keying. One just has to get the hang of it,i
guess.Only N6TR frm OR and W7LR from MT had signals protruding from the QSB for
a sufficient time today.
There is always time to learn something on topband- hi.
73 de wolf  df2py