Topband: Top Band OPEN to deep Europe

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Top Band OPEN to deep Europe
From: "Josh" <xppq@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 04:36:24 -0700
Last night I was chatting with BIG GUN
UA3TCJ on 30 meters - Andy has
4 el QUAD for 40/ 30 m bands up high!
Condx were poor on 30m - I said
" see you on 160m later in the season " -
Little did I realize that  I meant  " within
the hour".

The propagation Gods smiled on the West
Coast crowd who responded in full force!!

At 0255 utc UA3TCJ at 1.832 was " in the log"
with two way 569 ! I am sure Andy's station is
equally impressive as his set up on other bands !
 QSB as usual maybe peakingevery   2 minutes.
Nice QSO from high desertof Northern Nevada !
Then RW3XX was worked!
Oh yes, we are " smoking " now !
and at 0341  RA3DOX  1.827  for two way 579 !
For total of three stations in UA3 district !  As the
Top Band crowd knows other Europeans were being
worked by many stations on the West Coast!

It was a GREAT night !!!!
Please can we have MORE !

Josh san   N7XM   near Carson City NV