Topband: When Will It End...?!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: When Will It End...?!
From: "Ed Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:47:45 -0500
Gee, it sure is discouraging & tiresome to fire-up the rig day after day here &
to barely be able to copy W1AW's code practice sessions through the pea soup,
never-mind any DX...!

Even the casual "CQ" goes unanswered, more often than not. I guess we all got
severly spoiled a few weeks ago by the excellent propagation we experienced at
that time.

Say, is 160 like the HF bands, in that it's really hot just before---and
AFTER---solar disturbances like this...? I need something to look forward to,
Hi Hi!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ