Re: Topband: Yaesu Key clicks

To: <SteamBoilers@aol.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Yaesu Key clicks
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 04:49:52 -0000
I guess the Yaesu rep never owned an hf transceiver? A really good example of cw being dead would be letting him listen to 160 during the ARRL 160 contest or of course this weekend.

Even though my signal is probably never very strong, I had W6XA do the key click mod to my new/used MP I picked up this summer.

73, Mike K9MI

----- Original Message ----- From: <SteamBoilers@aol.com>