Topband: Re: condx past weekend (CQWW)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: condx past weekend (CQWW)
From: "Wolfgang Wessely" <wessely@asamnet.de>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 14:45:27 +0100
Hello Topbanders!
We took part with our clubstation DL0AO (www.qrz.com/dl0ao) in M/2 and I
operated 160 around sunrise.
In summary:  Condx were poor, weak sigs, deep QSB.

Started on Saturday morning with QSOs and weak sigs from P40W, PJ2T, then
VY2NT - then from time to time NA with
W1CU, K1RX, TTT, FZ,
K2UA, LE, W2VO, NO2R, WW2Y,
K3CR, II, MD, LR, N3RS, RD, W3GH, BGN, LPL, WE3C,
K4JA, ZW, W4MYA,
No more... Nothing from 8-, 9-, 5-call area...
Most of them wellknown topband-stations, but we could not observe their
accustomed sigs. Hope, my notepad from N1MM-log is complete.

Sunday morning, condx were still poorly: HC8N were weak, but readable. They
were calling and calling CQ and did not respond to anybody from Europe
during my stay on his frequency, no QSO. Wkd W8UVZ and VO2AU around sunrise.

BTW, normally we have a good takeoff into Caribean and NA.
CU in one of the next events on topband!
73, Wolfgang - DJ3TF / DL0AO
www.qrz.com/dl0ao
www.qrz.com/dj3tf